Izotex Membrane 20 metre roll
Three layers waterproofing and damp-proofing membrane consisting of PP/PE/PP layers that protects floor and wall substrates from water penetration and moisture passage in wet areas.
Izotex membrane protects the substrate from the water leakage and moisture penetration that comes from the cracks of the covering material.
- The membrane creates an optimum surface for tiling after its installation.
- The fleece lining on both sides allows strong adhesion with adhesives.
- Izotex can be used in both indoors and outdoors.
- Due its flexible structure there will be no crack on the membrane in time.
- Izotex can be easily installed to hard workable areas.
- It is easy to work with; it can be cut by craft knife or scissors.
- It is a light-weighted waterproofing membrane which is easy to handle and apply.
- It is packed in rolls that is easy to transport in construction sites
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You Have Fourteen Calendar Days After Receiving Your Goods to Cancel Your Order Under the Consumer Contracts
"Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations 2013" For the full explanation www.legislation.gov.uk
This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep the order.
You must notify us of your decision to cancel the order and receive a refund within 14 days by post or email by contacting us at our address or e-mail address set out on our contact us page
Delivery charges are calculated based upon the weight and delivery postcode.
This can be calculated on the Shopping Cart page.
The prices below outline the average cost for shipping to most areas in England, Wales and Scotland (Excluding the Scotish highlands)
0.5KG to 2KG £3.00
2KG to 6KG £6.00
6KG to 9KG £8.00
9KG to 20KG £10.00
Small Pallet £25.00
All samples are delivered free of charge